Wednesday, November 19, 2008

American Life

DEAD BODY
Location: Metropolitan Square, Damansara Perdana


'I'm drinking a Soy latte,
I get a double shotte,
It goes through my body,
And you know I'm satisfied.

I drive my Mini Cooper,
And I'm feeling super-dooper,
Yo they tell I'm a trooper,
And you know I'm satisfied.

I do yoga and Pilates,
And the room is full of hotties,
So I'm checking out the bodies,
And you know I'm satisfied.

I'm digging on the isotopes,
This metaphysics shit is dope,
And if all this can give me hope,
You know I'm satisfied.

I got a lawyer and a manager,
An agent and a chef,
Three nannies, an assistant,
And a driver and a jet,
A trainer and a butler,
And a bodyguard or five,
A gardener and a stylist,
Do you think I'm satisfied?

I'd like to express my extreme point of view,
I'm not Christian and I'm not a Jew,
I'm just living out the American dream,
And I just realised that nothing,
Is what it seems.

Do I have to change my name,
Am I gonna be a star?
Do I have to change my name.'
(MADONNA
American Life)

No comments: