Monday, March 19, 2007

Better Together (PART II)

BEST TOGETHER
Location: Ted Adnan's Studio
Photographer
: Anna-Rina

Special Appearance
: My bestfriend, my soul sister, Asma

( Pants by adidas, special thanks to adidas [M] )

'Too many things I have to do,
But if all of these dreams might find their way,
Into my day to day scene,
I'd be under the impression,
I was somewhere in between,
With only two
Just me and you,
Not so many things we got to do,
Or places we got to be,
We'll sit beneath the mango tree now.

It's always better when we're together,
Mmmm, we look at the stars when we're together,
Well, it's always better when we're together,
Yeah, it's always better when we're together.

I believe in memories,
They look so, so pretty when I sleep,
Hey now, and when I wake up,
You look so pretty sleeping next to me..
But there is not enough time,
And there is no, no song I could sing,
And there is no, combination of words I could say,
But I will still tell you one thing
We're better together.'
(JACK JOHNSON
In Between Dreams)


No comments: