Thursday, March 15, 2007

Listen

ONE TREE HEEL
Location: Pantai Hillpark
Photographer: Anna-Rina


'Oh, the time has come,
for my dreams to be heard.
They will not be pushed aside and
turned into your own,
all cause you won't listen.

Listen!
I am alone at a crossroads,
I'm not at home, in my own home,
And I tried and tried,
To say what's on my mind
You should have known.

Oh, now I'm done believing you,
You don't know what I'm feeling,
I'm more than what you made of me.
I followed the voice you gave to me.
But now I gotta find,
my own..'

(BEYONCE OST Dreamgirls)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ninie,

where's "Cobalah Untuk Setia" post? Thought I saw it few days ago?

nway.. i am making the fifth mental note to watch nescafe kickstart this saturday..:)

weezered

Anonymous said...

Ninie,

This looks just like the ads for toshiba's notebooks...hihi :)


-f-

TriStupe said...

fuiyoo..killer 4 inch heels and balancing.

WNRD said...

you would do it just anywhere eh? =p