Thursday, July 05, 2007

Stay

TREE FLOWS BY THE WIND
Location: Studio W, Kota Damansara

Top & Pants: adidas
Yoga Mat: adidas by Stella McCartney


'I don't understand if you really care,
I'm only hearing negative,
No, no, no..

So I, I turned the radio on, I turned the radio up,
And this woman was singing my song;
"Lover's in love and the other's run away
Lover is crying 'cause the other won't stay"
Some of us hover when we weep for the other
who was dying since the day they were born,
Well, well, this is not that
I think that I'm throwing, but I'm thrown.

And I thought I'd live forever,
but now I'm not so sure,
You try to tell me that I'm clever,
That won't take me anyhow,
or anywhere with you.

You said that I was naive and
I thought that I was strong,

I thought, "Hey, I can leave, I can leave"
Oh, but now I know that I was wrong,
'cause I..'
(LISA LOEB
OST Reality Bites)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kesian, sikit punya banyak promote adidas, ambik gambar dgn md adidas lagi..tapi no recoqnition. konon konon duta adidas la yer..hik hik hik..ok la tuh.
still bitter tak menang hari tu..bitched in your blog sampai rak, sampai close down.
sore loser lah minah nih.
grow up

Inked and Skew'rd said...

I need sum advice, do you cater to men in your classes, if you don't where can i find some mixed or male classes...
I have some basic which i did at Pure Yoga when i was based in HK...they were supposed to open in Msia but I hear those plans are not to be...
I am now based in Paris, and wil move back to Msia for a few months in Oct/Nov..
Appreciate your advise n reply to my email